Wallin's Bightle Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Wallin's Bightle Copse is a forest or wood in Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Basingstoke
- Parish/Community: Chineham
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°17'14"N 1°3'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 465366, 154669
- OS Grid: SU653546
- Mapcode Local: GBR B6B.7S9
- Mapcode Global: VHD02.HWTY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Wallin's Bightle Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.