We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Walk Haw Scar is a wetland in North Walney, Cumbria
- Built-Up Area: North Walney
- Parish/Community: Barrow-in-Furness, unparished area
- District/Borough: Barrow-in-Furness
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°6'38"N 3°16'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 317038, 469060
- OS Grid: SD170690
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5NLX.R5
- Mapcode Global: WH72G.QYT1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Walk Haw Scar within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.