We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Walcott Gap is a wetland in Keswick , Norfolk
- Built-Up Area: Keswick
- Parish/Community: Walcott
- District/Borough: North Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°50'32"N 1°30'8"E
- Eastings/Northings: 635963, 332945
- OS Grid: TG359329
- Mapcode Local: GBR XGN.W2Q
- Mapcode Global: WHMSL.1TND
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Walcott Gap within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.