Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Vicar Wood is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Mackworth
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°57'15"N 1°32'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 431413, 339743
- OS Grid: SK314397
- Mapcode Local: GBR P42.WC
- Mapcode Global: WHCFN.D0TK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Vicar Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.