Vane Clump, County Durham
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Vane Clump is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Raby with Keverstone
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°35'32"N 1°48'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 412121, 521927
- OS Grid: NZ121219
- Mapcode Local: GBR HHSB.2J
- Mapcode Global: WHC5D.3THR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Vane Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.