Valehouse Reservoir, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Valehouse Reservoir is an inland water in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Charlesworth
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°28'33"N 1°56'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403636, 397682
- OS Grid: SK036976
- Mapcode Local: GBR GXV7.BQ
- Mapcode Global: WHB9M.2W8P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Valehouse Reservoir within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.