Upper Wilderness, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Wilderness is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Childrey
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°35'0"N 1°30'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 434672, 187312
- OS Grid: SU346873
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6Y2.RBB
- Mapcode Global: VHC10.XGVC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Wilderness within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.