Upper Taylor's Wood, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Taylor's Wood is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Newton Grange
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°4'37"N 1°47'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 414279, 353346
- OS Grid: SK142533
- Mapcode Local: GBR 481.4P9
- Mapcode Global: WHCDR.HXMB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Taylor's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.