Upper Shrubbery, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Shrubbery is a forest or wood in Radley, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Radley
- Parish/Community: Radley
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°41'29"N 1°15'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 451865, 199455
- OS Grid: SU518994
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8ZQ.VY3
- Mapcode Global: VHCY1.8RG5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Shrubbery within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.