Upper Nut Hurst, Birmingham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Nut Hurst is a forest or wood in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
- Built-Up Area: Sutton Coldfield
- Parish/Community: Sutton Coldfield
- Unitary Authority: Birmingham
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°34'30"N 1°50'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 410500, 297500
- OS Grid: SP105975
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3C5.WR
- Mapcode Global: WHCH7.LJYM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Nut Hurst within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.