Upper Honeypig Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Honeypig Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°51'45"N 2°8'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 391138, 663288
- OS Grid: NT911632
- Mapcode Local: GBR F0GN.T7
- Mapcode Global: WH9XX.1WQY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Honeypig Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Upper Honeypig Plantation