Upper Down Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Down Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Candovers
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°11'22"N 1°10'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 457829, 143695
- OS Grid: SU578436
- Mapcode Local: GBR 960.B0W
- Mapcode Global: VHD0L.LCRD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Down Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.