Upper Black Moss Reservoir, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Upper Black Moss Reservoir is an inland water in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Barley-with-Wheatley Booth
- District/Borough: Pendle
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°52'9"N 2°15'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 382822, 441497
- OS Grid: SD828414
- Mapcode Local: GBR DRMP.XN
- Mapcode Global: WHB7Q.60RG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Upper Black Moss Reservoir within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.