We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Undley is a village in Suffolk
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Lakenheath
- District/Borough: Forest Heath
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°24'9"N 0°29'34"E
- Eastings/Northings: 569691, 281202
- OS Grid: TL696812
- Mapcode Local: GBR P9F.CG2
- Mapcode Global: VHJFS.HWG3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Undley within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Undley in the Domesday Book
A village in Lackford hundred,
in the county of Suffolk.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Abbey of Ely St Etheldreda
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Abbey of Ely
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Abbey of Ely
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1066; £1 in 1070; £1 in 1086
- Households: 3 smallholders; 4 slaves
- Plough Teams: 2 lord's ploughs
- Meadow: 13 acres
- Churches: 1
- Other resources: 2 fisheries
- Animals in 1086: 24 cattle; 1 horses