We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Trewornan is a settlement in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: St. Minver Highlands
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°32'7"N 4°50'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 198500, 74500
- OS Grid: SW985745
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZT.88PQ
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07RN.0CV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Trewornan within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Trewornan in the Domesday Book
A village in Rillaton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Abbey of Tavistock St Mary & St Rumon
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Abbey of Tavistock
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Ermenald of Antony (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1⁄2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1070; £1 in 1086
- Households: 9 villagers; 2 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough; 2 men's ploughs (4 plough lands)
- Meadow: 1 acre
- Pasture: 2 acres
- Animals in 1086: 3 cattle; 12 pigs