We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Trethawle Wood is a forest or wood in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Menheniot
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°26'3"N 4°27'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 225822, 62258
- OS Grid: SX258622
- Mapcode Local: GBR NG.Q1R2
- Mapcode Global: FRA 17KX.2M5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Trethawle Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.