Trent and Mersey Canal, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Trent and Mersey Canal is a water feature in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Sandon and Burston
- District/Borough: Stafford
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°52'51"N 2°6'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 392500, 331500
- OS Grid: SJ925315
- Mapcode Local: GBR 279.6NS
- Mapcode Global: WHBDF.JV29
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Trent and Mersey Canal within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.