We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Trelay Copse is a forest or wood in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Marhamchurch
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°47'20"N 4°30'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 223682, 101820
- OS Grid: SS236018
- Mapcode Local: GBR K4.ZM3G
- Mapcode Global: FRA 17G0.7KW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Trelay Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.