We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Treknow is a village in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Tintagel
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°39'1"N 4°45'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 205576, 87014
- OS Grid: SX055870
- Mapcode Local: GBR N1.898P
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07YC.0NK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Treknow within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Treknow in the Domesday Book
A village in Stratton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Canons of Bodmin St Petroc
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Canons of Bodmin
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Canons of Bodmin
- Taxable Value: 2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 5/- in 1070; 15 shillings in 1086
- Households: 7 villagers; 8 smallholders; 2 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1⁄2 lord's plough; 3 men's ploughs (8 plough lands)
- Pasture: 100 acres