Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Treeton Dyke is a water feature in Fence, Rotherham
- Built-Up Area: Fence
- Parish/Community: Aston cum Aughton
- Unitary Authority: Rotherham
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°22'24"N 1°20'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 443500, 386500
- OS Grid: SK435865
- Mapcode Local: GBR MY1F.1D
- Mapcode Global: WHDDR.8GJL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Treeton Dyke within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.