We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tredaule is a settlement in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Altarnun
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°36'23"N 4°29'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 223500, 81500
- OS Grid: SX235815
- Mapcode Local: GBR ND.C31W
- Mapcode Global: FRA 17GG.QBZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tredaule within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Tredaule in the Domesday Book
A village in Stratton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Alwold
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Nigel of Worthyvale (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £3 in 1070; £2 in 1086
- Households: 7 villagers; 20 smallholders; 8 slaves
- Plough Teams: 3 lord's ploughs; 3 men's ploughs (8 plough lands)
- Meadow: 1 acre
- Woodland: 1 acre
- Pasture: 2 leagues
- Animals in 1086: 10 cattle; 12 pigs; 3 unbroken mares