Traeth yr Afon, Vale of Glamorgan
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Traeth yr Afon is a beach in Ogmore-by-Sea, Vale of Glamorgan
- Built-Up Area: Ogmore-by-Sea
- Parish/Community: St. Bride's Major
- Unitary Authority: Vale of Glamorgan
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Beach
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°28'26"N 3°38'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 285554, 176281
- OS Grid: SS855762
- Mapcode Local: GBR H9.L8T5
- Mapcode Global: VH5HP.P6NY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Traeth yr Afon within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.