Towton Dale, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Towton Dale is a valley in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Saxton with Scarthingwell
- District/Borough: Selby
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°50'18"N 1°16'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 447651, 438276
- OS Grid: SE476382
- Mapcode Local: GBR MSJ1.7Q
- Mapcode Global: WHDBG.BSZ4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Towton Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.