We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Towsey Hole is a coastal landform in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Millom
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°11'34"N 3°15'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 318305, 478179
- OS Grid: SD183781
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5MQY.DQ
- Mapcode Global: WH722.ZWT0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Towsey Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.