Towlerhill Plantation, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Towlerhill Plantation is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Cotherstone
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'38"N 1°57'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 402820, 518384
- OS Grid: NZ028183
- Mapcode Local: GBR GHRP.XW
- Mapcode Global: WHB4C.WMTK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Towlerhill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.