Tongue Ridge Plantation, Devon
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tongue Ridge Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Marldon
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°26'41"N 3°36'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 285624, 61806
- OS Grid: SX856618
- Mapcode Local: GBR QR.CFLV
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37BW.6KY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tongue Ridge Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.