Tongue Lea Wood, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tongue Lea Wood is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Barnacre-with-Bonds
- District/Borough: Wyre
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°53'51"N 2°42'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 353138, 444833
- OS Grid: SD531448
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9RHC.2L
- Mapcode Global: WH851.89KG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tongue Lea Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.