We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tollesby is a settlement in Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Middlesbrough
- Parish/Community: Middlesbrough, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Middlesbrough
- Region: North East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°31'55"N 1°12'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 451500, 515500
- OS Grid: NZ515155
- Mapcode Local: GBR NJ01.S3
- Mapcode Global: WHD76.GB3X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tollesby within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Tollesby in the Domesday Book
A village in Langbaurgh hundred,
in the county of Yorkshire.
Three manors recorded in Domesday.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Arnketil
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Arnketil
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Arnketil
- Taxable Value: 4 geld
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Edmund
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Robert Malet
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Robert Malet
- Taxable Value: 3 geld
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Leysing
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: King William
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: King William
- Taxable Value: 2 geld