Toddbrook Reservoir, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Toddbrook Reservoir is an inland water in Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Whaley Bridge
- Parish/Community: Whaley Bridge
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°19'28"N 1°59'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 400432, 380839
- OS Grid: SK004808
- Mapcode Local: GBR GYHZ.WZ
- Mapcode Global: WHBBC.BP7Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Toddbrook Reservoir within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.