Toadhole Wood, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Toadhole Wood is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Idridgehay and Alton
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°1'51"N 1°35'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 427776, 348255
- OS Grid: SK277482
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5B1.TSD
- Mapcode Global: WHCF7.L2CS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Toadhole Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.