We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tinney's Firs is a forest or wood in Lover, Wiltshire
- Built-Up Area: Lover
- Parish/Community: Redlynch
- Unitary Authority: Wiltshire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°58'28"N 1°42'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 420500, 119500
- OS Grid: SU205195
- Mapcode Local: GBR 52J.SRH
- Mapcode Global: FRA 769J.PW0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tinney's Firs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.