We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tindale Hill is a hill or mountain in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Tritlington and West Chevington
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°14'6"N 1°42'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 418680, 593482
- OS Grid: NZ186934
- Mapcode Local: GBR J7JX.14
- Mapcode Global: WHC2B.QNYZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tindale Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.