Thorpefield, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thorpefield is a hamlet in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Sowerby
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°12'28"N 1°21'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 441931, 479327
- OS Grid: SE419793
- Mapcode Local: GBR LMYS.N9
- Mapcode Global: WHD8P.3H9F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thorpefield within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.