Thorny Hill Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thorny Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Catterick Garrison
- Parish/Community: Scotton
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°21'57"N 1°42'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 418899, 496768
- OS Grid: SE188967
- Mapcode Local: GBR JKHY.FN
- Mapcode Global: WHC6L.PJL7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thorny Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.