We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Salty is a wetland in Shaldon, Devon
- Built-Up Area: Shaldon
- Parish/Community: Shaldon
- District/Borough: Teignbridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°32'33"N 3°30'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 293408, 72508
- OS Grid: SX934725
- Mapcode Local: GBR P2.7SWV
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37KM.L28
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Salty within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.