The Ring, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Ring is a hill or mountain in Southam, Gloucestershire
- Built-Up Area: Southam
- Parish/Community: Southam
- District/Borough: Tewkesbury
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°56'9"N 2°1'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 398582, 226377
- OS Grid: SO985263
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2LT.RKL
- Mapcode Global: VHB1J.WLWS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Ring within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.