The Pickering Plantation, Surrey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Pickering Plantation is a place in Westhumble, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Westhumble
- Parish/Community: Mole Valley, unparished area
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Other Landcover
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°15'22"N 0°19'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 516601, 152101
- OS Grid: TQ166521
- Mapcode Local: GBR HGB.18P
- Mapcode Global: VHGS1.7P4C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Pickering Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.