We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Lawley is a hill or mountain in Shropshire
- Parish/Community: Leebotwood
- Unitary Authority: Shropshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°34'21"N 2°44'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 349459, 297475
- OS Grid: SO494974
- Mapcode Local: GBR BJ.C4C0
- Mapcode Global: WH8CD.SL0K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Lawley within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.