The Fir Plantation, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Fir Plantation is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Hungerford
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°27'0"N 1°28'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 436386, 172481
- OS Grid: SU363724
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6ZV.55M
- Mapcode Global: VHC1M.BTL4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Fir Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.