We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Beech Belt is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Barton Mills
- District/Borough: Forest Heath
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°18'50"N 0°30'30"E
- Eastings/Northings: 571096, 271381
- OS Grid: TL710713
- Mapcode Local: GBR PBF.WZF
- Mapcode Global: VHJGC.R3QH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Beech Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.