Thatchers Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thatchers Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Fareham, unparished area
- District/Borough: Fareham
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°49'51"N 1°15'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 452836, 103769
- OS Grid: SU528037
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9B5.VXL
- Mapcode Global: FRA 868W.VTJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thatchers Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.