We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Thames Intake is an inland water in Staines, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Staines
- Parish/Community: Runnymede, unparished area
- District/Borough: Runnymede
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°26'23"N 0°32'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 501435, 172216
- OS Grid: TQ014722
- Mapcode Local: GBR GBD.MSM
- Mapcode Global: VHFTP.K2BH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Thames Intake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.