Terret Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Terret Plantation is a forest or wood in Buxton , Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Buxton
- Parish/Community: High Peak, unparished area
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'34"N 1°56'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403656, 371772
- OS Grid: SK036717
- Mapcode Local: GBR GZVY.B5
- Mapcode Global: WHBBS.2R86
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Terret Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.