Terrace Hill Wood, Warwickshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Terrace Hill Wood is a forest or wood in Warwickshire
- Parish/Community: Leek Wootton and Guy's Cliffe
- District/Borough: Warwick
- County: Warwickshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°18'56"N 1°35'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 428347, 268713
- OS Grid: SP283687
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5LR.V7T
- Mapcode Global: VHBXH.G2M1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Terrace Hill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.