Tenantlain Belt, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tenantlain Belt is a forest or wood in University of Sussex, East Sussex
- Built-Up Area: University of Sussex
- Parish/Community: Falmer
- District/Borough: Lewes
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°51'49"N 0°4'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 535004, 108888
- OS Grid: TQ350088
- Mapcode Local: GBR KPY.PV8
- Mapcode Global: FRA B6QT.FG9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tenantlain Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.