Ten Penny Plantation, Norfolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ten Penny Plantation is a forest or wood in Norfolk
- Parish/Community: Ditchingham
- District/Borough: South Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°28'36"N 1°25'4"E
- Eastings/Northings: 632205, 292034
- OS Grid: TM322920
- Mapcode Local: GBR WKN.R8B
- Mapcode Global: VHM6G.J0FM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ten Penny Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.