Ten Lands Copse, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ten Lands Copse is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Shalstone
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°2'13"N 1°3'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 464727, 238065
- OS Grid: SP647380
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9X7.9C7
- Mapcode Global: VHCWL.M243
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ten Lands Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.