Ten Acres Plantation, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ten Acres Plantation is a forest or wood in Leicestershire
- Parish/Community: Grimston
- District/Borough: Melton
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°47'56"N 0°57'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 469776, 322894
- OS Grid: SK697228
- Mapcode Local: GBR BND.GFT
- Mapcode Global: WHFJS.4X00
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ten Acres Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.