Tellhard's Copse, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tellhard's Copse is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Watchfield
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°37'49"N 1°39'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 423494, 192445
- OS Grid: SU234924
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5VZ.LNM
- Mapcode Global: VHC0R.49Q1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tellhard's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.