Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tedbury Covert is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Great Elm
- District/Borough: Mendip
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°14'12"N 2°22'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 374218, 148701
- OS Grid: ST742487
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0S7.FG8
- Mapcode Global: VH97C.V5KM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tedbury Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.